Uniform & Appearance
All students should wear black socks and black shoes. Slippers are not part of the normal school uniform.
- should be cut short and neat, tinted hair is not allowed.
- jeans or tight pants are not allowed (even with the activity uniforms) and trousers should cover ankles.
- should not wear heavy make-up.
- should not wear ornamental accessories.
- Dark blue skirt should reach 3 inches below the knee cap. Jeans or tight pants are not allowed (even with the activity uniforms)
- students with long hair should have their hair plaited or tied up neatly
- Should wear vests and lengthy tights as underwear.
All students are encouraged to adopt neat attire at all times.Top
All students should come to school in full uniform as stipulated in the uniform regulation.Click here to download Uniform Code for Boys
Click here to download Uniform Code for Girls Top
BoysLong or short-sleeved activity T-shirt with black trousers and shoes.
- Long or short-sleeved activity T-shirt with plain black pants and shoes.
- Girls who wear veils can wear plain black veils with their activity uniform.
NOTE: Students who come in jeans, faded pants, three-quarter pants, jeans or pants with drawings/ paintings/ decorations (at the front or back) will be sent home immediately.
The activity uniform can be worn for:
- Sports activities.
- Extra classes held out of your normal session.
- Extra-curricular activities (such as association meetings/activities).
- Field trips.
- For all student services from the office (including payments, getting ID cards and using the library).